Time：2022/2/10 14:45:47 Category：TECHNICAL ARTICLE Source： Click：
Precautions for the use of high temperature magnetic drive pump:
1. Prevent particles from entering
(1) Ferromagnetic impurities and particles are not allowed to enter the magnetic drive and the bearing friction pair.
(2) Rinse in time after conveying the medium that is easy to crystallize or precipitate (after stopping the pump, pour clean water into the pump cavity, and drain it after running for 1min) to ensure the service life of the sliding bearing.
(3) When conveying media containing solid particles, it should be filtered at the inlet of the pump flow pipe.
2. Prevent demagnetization
(1) The magnetic moment cannot be designed too small.
(2) It should be operated under the specified temperature conditions, and it is strictly forbidden for the medium temperature to exceed the standard. A platinum resistance temperature sensor can be installed on the outer surface of the magnetic pump isolation sleeve to detect the temperature rise in the annular gap area, so as to alarm or stop when the temperature exceeds the limit.
3. Prevent dry friction
(1) Idling is strictly prohibited. (2) It is strictly forbidden to evacuate the medium. (3) When the outlet valve is closed, the continuous operation time of the pump shall not exceed 2min to prevent the magnetic drive from overheating and failing.
4. It cannot be used in a system with pressure. Because there is a certain gap in the pump cavity of the magnetic pump and a "static bearing" is used in the magnetic pump, this series of pumps cannot be used in a system with pressure. Both pressure and negative pressure are not feasible.
(1) For the medium that is easy to precipitate and crystallize, it should be cleaned in time after use to drain the accumulated fluid in the pump.
(2) After 1000 hours of normal operation of the magnetic pump, the wear of the bearing and the end face moving ring should be dismantled and inspected, and the wearing parts that should not be reused should be replaced.
(3) Because the cooling and lubrication of the bearing of the magnetic pump depends on the medium being conveyed, it is forbidden to run at no time, and at the same time, it is avoided to run at no-load when the power is cut off and then restarted in the middle of the work.
(4) If the conveyed medium contains solid particles, a filter should be added to the pump inlet: if it contains ferromagnetic particles, a magnetic filter should be added.
(5) The ambient temperature of the pump in use should be less than 40℃, and the temperature rise of the motor should not exceed 75℃.
(6) The medium to be transported and its temperature should be within the allowable range of the pump material. The operating temperature of the engineering plastic pump is less than 60℃, and the operating temperature of the metal pump is less than 100℃. liquid that is free of hard particles and fibers.